Sunday, April 14, 2013

J.Crew Factory Leigh Dress and another Lilly dress


Leigh dress in deep lagoon (size 6):  J.Crew Factory, tiny size left here
Blazer: Ann Taylor, old!
Pumps:  Vince Camuto
Necklace:  Contest prize from Gigi
Where has the week gone?  Between a birthday party for our now 3 year old (sob, where did my baby go?), a day trip with friends, and work I have been a busy woman!  This was my outfit on Thursday for work.  I really love the Factory Leigh dress!  As you can tell in the first picture, my chest is rather...errrr...highlighted in this dress so a blazer was a must.  If this dress pops back, or if you see it in-store, give it a try. 

On Friday we went to Keeneland  race track in Lexington with a group of people.  My husband and I really enjoy the culture of horse racing and all the beauty and elegance that goes with it.  I didn't get a full OOTD shot, but here's a photo that shows the cute Lilly dress I wore.

Lilly Pulitzer delia dress in lipstick print, size 6
Pink leather pumps: Franco Sarto
And my handsome husband :)
Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE these looks and the colors on you. Fabulous lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the sweet words!!

      Delete
  2. Ah! The leigh dress! I had been spying that little number because I thought it would be fantastic for attending conferences and presenting papers. Seeing it on you only confirms it, Jeannie! You two are such a gorgeous couple, love seeing how you are both so stylish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get the Leigh, you would look great in it! Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  3. Very lovely Jeannie! I bought the Leigh dress back in the fall but need to have it taken in under the arms a bit. It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Get that dress done because it really is a great work dress!

      Delete
  4. Now I wished I would have snapped up that dress at J.Crew Factory. I always worry that structured dresses won't be long enough for my lanky frame

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seeing this, Jeannie. The necklace is perfect w/your outfit!

    ReplyDelete